Debit card (also known as a bank card or check card) is a plastic payment card that provides the cardholder electronic access to his or her bank account(s) at a financial institution. Some cards have a stored value with which a payment is made, while most relay a message to the cardholder's bank to withdraw funds from a payer's designated bank account. The card, where accepted, can be used instead of cash when making purchases. In some cases, the primary account number is assigned exclusively for use on the Internet and there is no physical card
- Very High limit.
- No bank account requirement
- Record keeping of all transactions.
- Immediate activation
- Issuance "on-the-spot," host-to-host, or over the Internet
- 24/7 customer service
- Multilingual interactive voice response
- Card cancellation anytime
- Reports and statements available online
- Multiple card access of the same pool of funds
- Use at ATM, POS, phone, etc.
- PIN protection and High Security
- Magnetic-stripe card
Click here to Know more about our Banking System.