Investors who desire for long-term investment with steady returns opt for investment in a PPF. The fund provides 8-9% per annum. The scheme is distributed over 15 years and an investor is required to pay annual contributions every year for ensuring the commitment towards the scheme.
The minimum amount to be contributed is Rs. 500 per year. Withdrawals are permitted only after 6 years from the end of the financial year in which the first deposit was made. The amount available on such withdrawal shall be equivalent to the amount reflected as the balance in the PPF account over the years in which contributions were made.
- requires only Rs. 100 to start a PPF account
- PPF accounts have a minimum and maximum deposit limit
- The interest rate in your PPF account is calculated on the lowest balance between the fifth and the last day of the montht
- Premature withdrawal from PPF
- PPF offers multiple tax benefits
- We provide loans using your PPF
- PPF account holders have an option of extending their accounts after the 15 year tenure with or without further subscription, for any period in a block of five years
Click here to Know more about our InvestMents system.